Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where I can find a nail polish that the nail turns one color and the tip another.China Glaze used to make some

I used to have a bottle that I bought from a salon. I have looked at several salons and beauty supply houses and have been unable to find any. It's just one bottle and is somehow heat activated when you apply it. The nail part that is attached to your skin underneath is one color and the tip is another because it is a cooler temp. I have long natural nails but hate the hassle of using two or three different colors to get the ';freshly manicured look';.Where I can find a nail polish that the nail turns one color and the tip another.China Glaze used to make some
Ive never seen one bottle that will do that. i just use two colours, one thats beigey and then white tips, makes them look a lot nicer. good luck with finding it though!Where I can find a nail polish that the nail turns one color and the tip another.China Glaze used to make some
sally beauty supply. its called mood polish. i had some in neon green and the tips turned dark green, it rocked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment