Saturday, July 31, 2010

How to match nail polish color to a dress?

Ok, my homecoming is Friday. I want to paint my nails (duh.). But I have a problem! My dress is a really pale gold color, and I don't want to outshine it by painting my nails a bold color like red. I'm thinking a neutral might work, but I can't think of a pretty one :[


ideas?How to match nail polish color to a dress?
You should either get a french manicure, which is basic but still awesome....clear but glittery, so it isn't outshining your dress but it isn't just clear....or a light brown-ish color so that it matches but doesn't kill your totally awesome outfit.





Hope it helps!





~*~S Advice~*~


How to match nail polish color to a dress?
You can get a french manicure or the nail polish and put it on yourself since it goes with everything with some glitter but not to much or plain french manucure. :)





You can also get a light gold color nail polish:)
brown, silver tips. pale pink, no tips. french would work too. the drug store has glue on french tips. i prefer stick on though.








mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
how about a pink opalescent. or u can paint each fingernail in the colors u think would go well and match the dress. when u find something u like then u can go back and get that color.
your nails aren't going to outshine your dress!!! you're in high school. be fun! be bold. i think you should paint them a nice bold color since your dress is so pale already.
you should either do a french manicure or maybe a clear polish that has sparkles in it.
maybe a nice golden brown would work well

No comments:

Post a Comment