Saturday, July 31, 2010

What are some brands of vegan nail polish at stores like Shoppers Drug mart (or possibly Sephora)?

I need some vegan nail polish because I'm changing my life style. I'm going to Sephora but they're expensive. I'd prefer to get my nail polish from a drug store. If I have to i can go to Sears or the Bay anytime. I can only go to Sephora 2-3 times a year (but I've got a trip arranged for friday).What are some brands of vegan nail polish at stores like Shoppers Drug mart (or possibly Sephora)?
Congratulations on your new lifestyle. Since you are price conscious and you aren't near a vegan store, you should look online.





You will be surprised at the convenience and selection of products for you. You may pay for shipping on small orders but you will save on sales tax and competitive pricing makes it worth it.





The nail polishes are ok if they are cruelty-free, meaning weren't tested on animals.What are some brands of vegan nail polish at stores like Shoppers Drug mart (or possibly Sephora)?
i don't think there's anything unvegan about regular nail polish, it's mostly synthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment