Saturday, July 31, 2010

I just painted my dog's nails with people nail polish, is she gonna be alright?!? HELP!?

She should be fine. But if you ever have any other daft ideas ask yourself the same question BEFORE you do it





What colour did you go for and does it suit her.





Sorry didn't mean to take the mickey





I'm sure she'll be OK it should just wear off. What a cool dog to allow you to do it in the first place though. She must have a great temperamentI just painted my dog's nails with people nail polish, is she gonna be alright?!? HELP!?
LOL. You're crazy. I'm sure your dog will be fine.I just painted my dog's nails with people nail polish, is she gonna be alright?!? HELP!?
She'll be just fine. Some people think its tacky to do that to animals or even dress them up. But hell if she'll let u do it and has fun with it i think its adorable
its fine some ppl pay to have their dogs toes painted who knows why personally my dog wouldn't hold still for that how did you do it btw with a puppy and all
She will be fine, my Aunt allways paints her poodles nails
she should be fine..they're just nails :)
ok listen up not a good ideal ,but with that being said ,,hay dont worry just make sure that you do not let your dog or as you call him/her puppy lick the harm full nail pollish,,,,ok !
shell be fine. i no alot of people who paints their dogs nails. its just like if u painted ur nails...u wouldnt die or get sick. same with ur dog...shell be fine!
Don't you think you should have asked this question before???





She'll be fine. She'll look stupid, but she won't die.
it will be okay!!!!okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay
she's fine. the groomers will sometimes offer to do it for you. so it isn't a problem.
She'll be FINE. It's only nails...and if your dog let's you do it..with her bein a puppy n'all, then y not?
its ok it won't hurt
She'll be okay but this wasn't the greatest thing to do. Make sure it dries and then she will probably be okay as it chips.
I't could make your dog sick remember it is not a human even though they act like it. (ha, ha) My dog gets his nails done sometimes only at his groomer, it help him to stop scratching on things.
she'll be okay. lol imma do that to my dog
Your puppy will be just fine. i use nail polish on new litters to tell every puppy a part! lol:~)
don't stress out, she will be fine! lol I used to put nail polish on my puppy all the time
Shes fine we use revlon at work-it stays on longer then paws polish.relax and finish the rest.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment