Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can I buy a nail polish that prevents nail biting in Ireland?

At A Local Drug Store. I'll Sound Stupid But Whether Ireland Have A SuperDrug Or Boots? or Even A Chemist Might Do it. if Not Then You Could always Buy Online Although It's A Bit Longwinded. If You Want To Stop Biting Your Nails, Whenever You Start Just Think Of what They Will Look Like All Long AndPretty with a Nice Fernch MAnicure?? Lol Hope I Helped xWhere can I buy a nail polish that prevents nail biting in Ireland?
you don;t need a nail polish. just stick your fingers and nails in something bitter and you'll not want to bite them again :PWhere can I buy a nail polish that prevents nail biting in Ireland?
I don't know about Ireland, but in America you just go to a drug store or something. Im guessing they have something like that in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment