Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is the chrome nail polish real?

I've seen beyonce and rihanna wear this chrome colored nail polish, but wherever I look I can't find it. Is it like the sticker nail polish where you just stick it on or is it traditional nail polish? Where can I find it?Is the chrome nail polish real?
I used to have some. It's by Sally Hansen and it's just called ';Chrome';. It comes in cool tones, like gold, and blue, as well as silver.Is the chrome nail polish real?
its traditional nail polish and i have it and i got it at sallys beauty supply and i got one at icing but its like really pretty
sally hansen offers chrome nail polish in many different colors
i got some from orly and its a chrome but lots of shimmer.
Yes. you can find it right at sephora.com
yes it is

No comments:

Post a Comment