Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is your favorite kind of nail polish? How much is it and where can u find it?

Rimmel brand with Teflon--stuff is amazing and not real expensive (like $4 maybe). I used to be able to find it at my local Wal-Mart, but since I moved, the store closest to me no longer carries it...SAD and TRAGIC! ;)What is your favorite kind of nail polish? How much is it and where can u find it?
My personal fave is OPI. You can find it in salons and at Ulta. I am also a fan of Essie (same places). They run about $8 a bottle. China Glaze is good too. This one runs about $6.50, but I believe it is around $4 if you have a savings card at Sally Beauty Supply.





My favorite place to get fun and discontinued colors is ebay.What is your favorite kind of nail polish? How much is it and where can u find it?
sephora-$10 i thought it was overpriced, but it's heavy dutie stuff.
Sometimes I wear hazel hazel to match my beautiful eyes.
i dont wear nail polish. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment