Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I find a really bright almost neon pink nail polish?

Are there any at like King Soopers or something cause I never see them. Does Target have good ones, OPI????? Or tell me what you think of bright pink nail polish. Is it too kiddyWhere can I find a really bright almost neon pink nail polish?
Nails Inc have some good onesWhere can I find a really bright almost neon pink nail polish?
i recently painted my cousin's nail in that exact shade, i thinsk it is by Sally Hansen
There's a really nice bright pink from the brand Colorama that used to be available at Kroger. I'm not exactly sure if it's still available there, but you could give it a shot. I'd give you the number but I peeled the pastic off the bottle..
well at hot topic they have bright pink and neon green and bright orange
Sephora should have it, they have like all kinds of bright ones.
Any dolla' sto' or Sally's Beuty Supply
claires has a bunch of neon colors. they have a whole set for like 9 bucks.
Good places are Claires, Hot Topic and the everyday superstore like Target. Hot topic most likely will have neon colours, since they are all about crazy and extreme makeup.
maybelline wet shine


number 100


pink crush





i think maybelline makes it
at hot topic they have a kind of nail polish called morbid makeup. you can go to the store or order it online at hottopic.com. (the pink one goes on so bright, i love it) i have some of the stuff and it works really good. (obviously im not gonna say its kiddy, i wear it :)
I was in ICING recently and they had lots of neon colors, including pinl. I also think that Clarie's carries neon too.
Savons


Target
have you tried ebay? i got loads of neon nail polish off of there really really cheap something like the one from the link below, sorry wasn't sure if u were in UK or not but hope this helps





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stargazer-UV-Neon-鈥?/a>
I found a bright bright bright hot pink at my local Hot Topic. It was cheap too, like only a couple bucks.
CVS or something.





I think bright pink nail polish would scare me.


You know how like you look at your hands its just ';WHOA, brightness!';.


Yeah, its to bright for me, but if you like it, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment