Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do boys feel about nail polish?

I've always wondered....... do they think natural nails are hot or painted? also, if any guys could tell me what they think about the colors for nails (on girls, of course!)





Red-





Orange-





Yellow-





Green-





Blue-





Purple-





Gold-





Pink-





White-








Thanks for all the help!How do boys feel about nail polish?
I asked my boy friend for you and this is basically what he said:





If you have nice nails that have no dirt than wearing them with no polish looks fine. He said that black and white is kind of weird on girls but it's not like a turn off or anything. When girls have polish chipping off it looks really bad and he just wishes they'd paint over it.


Also, he said that any color looks good but what he really likes is when girls wear a color that compliments their eyes so that when they put their hand on their face or whatever (like leaning on your hand) it brings out your eye color. %26amp; that fake nails are pretty creepy same with really long nails, he thinks that the white part of your nail shouldn't be longer that like 5 mm.





* I hope you understood all that, it's pretty much word for word what he said so yeah. :)How do boys feel about nail polish?
Add black in there - I'm kinda feeling black, which I hated before, but idk a bunch of celebs had it and I am thinking about it hahaha I usually like light pinks and neutral colors, but I feel like changing it for fall =]





I want to know how guys feel about black =p
I don't like dark red or weird colors. If you are going to paint them light colors ( pinks) look best. I prefer it when my wife gets her nails done with the fake plastic ones with the white tips. That's just me though.
haha guys arnt that keen at that stuff girls know what looks best on them











Teen girls help me with my hair (pics)??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
It all looks the same when the lights are out.
i ambivalent to be honest..
I don't think they pay any attention to nail polish. But that's just my opinion. I'm not a guy so who knows.
I doubt they care......
cute
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment