Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies do you find that black eyeliner and nail polish lokks hot on a?

Guy? yes or no?Ladies do you find that black eyeliner and nail polish lokks hot on a?
Very hot!Ladies do you find that black eyeliner and nail polish lokks hot on a?
Not nailpolish, but sometimes eyeliner..





http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee130…





Like him :)
It can do . . . it depends on the person. I do like men who are individuals and don't follow the trend though so it can appeal to me.
uh, no. i dont care who it is. ppl like that remind me of emos. and wanna ';cut theirselves'; cause no one dont care about them, bla bla bla. so, no.
Yes...


If this guy...





http://static.whatsontv.co.uk/images/071…
depends on the guy...sometimes it does.. sometimes it doesn't. what you wear makes you what you are. It's a style and I love that.
I haven't seen many with black nail polish, but they do look hot with black eyeliner =D
If a guy can carry it off..............it looks good








I am a old Grandma...............but I have a very young out look





I think Adam from Idol is very good looking...........and he carries it off well
uhhm.. I think that a little bit of eyeliner is cute, but only a tiny bit! :)
only black nail polish looks hot....lik adam lambert has it..
eye liner is fine..black nail polish...eh naah..dress shall be contrast or what?





don't know whole black works out... but it wont luk good until accompanied with proper dress n accessories.
yea
  • makeup ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment