Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's your opinion on China Glaze nail polish?

I'm really debating on trying it. I like all the colours but does this polish chip easily, do you have to have a thousand coats to achieve the colour?





If you don't like China Glaze what kind do you wear? What's your opinion on China Glaze nail polish?
I LOVE CHINA GLAZE


at my local Beauty Brands I get a ton b/c its buy one China Glaze, get one 1/2 off.


I've been wearing ';Awakening'; (a mix of purple and gold) on my toes for 2 weeks, and it hasn't chipped.


I also love ';Jamaican' Out'; =)


It's a vibrant color of gold and red orange.





And to make sure it doesn't chip easily, always apply a coat of clear nailpolish before you put on color, and after you put it on!What's your opinion on China Glaze nail polish?
It works fine: last long, nice colors, well priced. But my absolute favorite nail polish brand is OPI. They have the BEST colors [a wide variety] and they go on smooth and shiny. Plus it's around $7 for each polish, not to bad [compared to paying $20 for chanel polish].
I use OPI most of the time. My absolute favorite brand.


China Glaze has some of the prettiest reds! I use it sometimes. Sorry I couldn't help more, I just honestly don't remember if it was long lasting or highly pigmented.
It holds up well. I didn't put a top coat on it so it dulled quickly. After about a week the tips were just beginning to rub off. I change my polish a lot (every 3-4 days) so the cheap ones work just fine for me.
I do like China Glaze. It wears well. I have not had issues with chipping.





If I recall correctly I did need a couple coats to get the deep color.





I also really like OPI products and Nicole (by OPI).
i like it it is great to me
they're really good because they have bright colors but mainly i stick to chanel or dior....nothing beats those...you pay more but its definitely worth it.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment